Thursday, September 21, 2006

A win!

I just won a lovely digital radio from a radio station in London...it just arrived today and I am a happy little person! It's crystal clear and very handy with all it's pre-set stations. I will be listening to my favourite programmes as I type my reports up.

Could some kind soul let me know how to post a photo...I've tried looking in help...but can't figure it out. I know I was able to post one at the very beginning of my blog in June...but haven't been able to do it since!! I know it must be simple...but I would appreciate knowing! Ta!

1 comment:

Tom Atkins said...

Mojo,

Go to this page on Blogger's help system, and they walk you through it step by step.

http://help.blogger.com/bin/answer.py?answer=42475&topic=8915

If you still have problems, drop me an e-mail and I'll see if I can help.

Congrats on the radio. I listen to music all the time - classical, 40s and 50's jazz, and what we call over here "Europop". And odd mix, but that's what makes people interesting!

Have a great day!

Tom