Wednesday, March 14, 2007
Tuesday, March 13, 2007
1. Use "I" as often as possible.
2. Always be sensitive to slights.
3. Be jealous and envious.
4. Think only about yourself.
5. Talk only about yourself.
6. Trust no one.
7. Never forget criticism.
8. Always expect to be appreciated.
9. Be suspicious
10. Listen greedily to what others say about you.
11. Always look for faults in others.
12. Shirk your duties if you can.
13. Do as little as possible for others.
14. Never forget a service you may have rendered.
15. Sulk if people are not grateful for your favors.
16. Insist on consideration and respect.
17. Demand agreement with your own views on everything.
18. Always look for a good time.
19. Love yourself first.
20. Be selfish at all times.
Monday, March 12, 2007
...with a very special friend.
On paper - this friendship seems like it should never have survived! Differences in age, experience and background...but this lovely friendship is almost a decade old...and we treasure it every time we get together. We hadn't really anything planned for Saturday evening but we ended up eating (as usual!) and what a wonderful time we had. We talk about everything...work..family..books..movies..theatre..what makes us laugh and cry..our hopes and fears..faith..our childhoods..whatever comes to mind at that moment. It's cool to be totally yourself with someone...no masks...saying exactly what you're feeling without fear of judgement - what a gift!
So...in case you didn't know already...Thanks Mr P!