Tuesday, September 12, 2006

Stress...what stress!!?

Seriously stressed right now…which is very unlike me! I’m usually the person everyone else comes to when they’re stressed! I'm not used to headaches, sore limbs and sleeplessness...so it's like looking in at someone else's worries!!

I really don’t know why I’m feeling at the end of my rope most of the time right now. I guess I’ve had a hectic kind of a summer (very enjoyable…but much too hectic!). I am trying to have some ‘me’ time…went swimming for the first time in a long time at the weekend…read a book…took a walk…but I really do need to be still and listen to the Lord whispering in my ear. I’ve been bursting into floods of tears at the slightest thing…even my boss said I should take some time off…but that’s just not me (or maybe it should be!!).

One of my blog friends - Tom – said ‘be happily creative’ – I’m loving that phrase already and will set aside some quality time to do just that! Any other ideas would be very welcome!

I pray that your little corner of the world is lovely!

Bye…until next time….MOJO

No comments: