Wednesday, September 27, 2006

Join the dance!

I remember reading that doing God's will is a lot like dancing.
When two people try to lead, nothing feels right. The movement doesn't flow with the music, and everything is quite jerky. When one person realizes that, and lets the other lead, both begin to flow with the music. It's as if two become one body, moving beautifully. The dance takes surrender, willingness, and attentiveness from one person and gentle guidance and skill from the other. Another word to lead…is to guide and a guide is always welcome – whether it’s for setting up a new computer or looking for a place on map.


Reading on it said....
.....Guidance. When I saw "G: I thought of God, followed by "u" and "i". "God, "u" and "i" dance. "God, you, and I dance. As I lowered my head, I became willing to trust that I would get guidance about my life.


Daily...I have to ask myself...am I willing to let God lead?

Mojo

3 comments:

Tom Atkins said...

And so few of us actually do that. We know we should, but we don't. Good thoughts dear lady.

Tom

Kim said...

Ahhh... life is better when I let God lead. He knows whats best for me, much better than I know myself.

thanks for visiting my blog.

Margaret Feinberg said...

I liike that comparison. Very cool. Dancing...