Friday, August 17, 2007

...12 days of freedom!

...my last day at work for a little while! I have this week updated all my work files...archived all the old stuff...fixed the purchase orders...de-cluttered my office...made hazelnut coffee...sent payroll details off for staff...updated our transport lists...had lunch with the main office staff...put in a stationery order...phoned new nursery parents...received flowers from a old parent...fixed the photocopier....listened to classic fm...made up consent form packs...emptied the bins (I'm not proud!)...and now...in 1 hr 15 mins...I shall leave the desk with a smile of contentment on my face!

I'm so looking forward to going to the Greenbelt Festival next weekend...lots of great speakers...music...art...and friends (old and new)- ahhhh lovely!

No comments: