Monday, January 29, 2007

The beauty of creation....

Since getting my little (cheap) digital camera...I seem to be seeing beautiful spaces in my daily routine. I walk at lunch times around the local area where I work and I've been looking at trees...a pond with ducks...the sky...even local houses and shop fronts...with more interest than usual! I love this new way of looking at things - it's exciting! Unfortunately I can only post photos at a local library - the office computer won't let me ... for some unknown reason! I'll try to post a few sometime soon.

Hope all my friends in blogland are well...let me know!

Bye for now...MOJO

1 comment:

Craver Vii said...

May your eyes continue to recognize the beauty in creation and may it all point to and give glory to its Author, Provider and Sustainer. Be blessed.