Tuesday, August 22, 2006

Soul friends

I love it when someone reads this blog and just get where I'm coming from...they know where I'm coming from because they have travelled that particular path as well! There's no great need to explain why I feel the way I feel...they understand. There's no need to go into detail...because they see the bigger picture. I love that! I feel as I sit here and type these words that people do understand...and that makes me feel good.

I long for authentic conversations...real feelings coming to the surface...honesty...brokenness without fear...healing hands...listening ears....wow...

I will be away from the computer for a few days...going to an arts festival and so looking forward to being creative!!

Have a wonderful time ... and I'll 'see ya' when I get back!

MOJO

2 comments:

David said...

Thanks for the lovely comment Mojo, we've clearly been on similar paths as few people seem to understand me that well. It all seems simple from where I am until I try and explain it to people...

Tom Atkins said...

So true and so rare. Have a great, creative, joyful trip!

Tom