Friday, June 23, 2006

A week closer to my holidays!

Well..a week closer to leaving the island and heading far away! This week has been a little strange though...with my boss (who shall remain nameless) sometimes being so friendly and obliging and other times being downright rude...mmm...how to handle her!!? Prayer and silence in between times seems to be the only way I can cope at the moment. I feel a real need to be away from people...not in a bad way...just in a simple..uncomplicated way. I do love my family and friends but so love to have my own company once in a while...how about you? Whoever you may be who may read this blog!!
Have a beautiful weekend and see you next week...Mojo

1 comment:

Laura The Crazy Mama said...

Bosses SUCK! I learned that the only way to deal with them effectively is to QUIT! Mostly kidding, but seriously, I did quit to stay home with my children 10 years ago and it's been a roller coaster ride because now, I have 6 bosses! (hubs and 5 kiddos) but I'll take them over some crazed, psychopathic, passive/aggressive bossy-boss any day. I see that you're single and you don't really have that option, which is sad but at least you get a vacation! I haven't had a decent vacation in...OH GEEZ, it's been so long, I don't even remember! Welcome to the blogosphere! Keep posting and I'll check you out, it's nice to have comments, isn't it? I found you on Sr. Lorriane's blog.